Benefits at a Glance
A Unique Woodland Campus
Green River’s main campus stretches over a stunning 180 acres and is surrounded by woodlands, walking trails, and our very own river! Employees love taking short walks or spending their lunch hour on our trail system. Visit our campus and see for yourself!
Did you know we also have two branch campuses? Learn more about:
Welcome to the Family
Employee culture at Green River values the sense of connection that is created by working in higher education. We see ourselves as a large, close-knit family that works together, supports each other through personal and professional growth, and is vested in a long-term future together. We care about each other and it shows.
Benefits for You, Your Family, and Lifestyle
Love snowboarding, skydiving, or base jumping? Want to take a class for free? Ready to start a family? No problem. Green River proudly offers a comprehensive benefits package to best serve the needs of all our employees. We consider these benefits an investment in our most valuable resource, our people. There is truly something for everyone.
- Health, Dental, and Vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Vacation, Sick, and Personal Days
- Professional Development/Tuition Waiver - Did you know Green River has Bachelor's programs? Did you know these benefits may apply at other state colleges?
- Wellness and Fitness Programs - Including an on-site gym and fitness center and endless walking trails.
- Caffeine - Our very own coffee stand to keep employees fully charged!
- Endless Parking Options - We offer free, open parking for all, low-cost staff parking, and even a rideshare program.
- Departmental Potlucks - Give us any reason to celebrate a birthday, holiday, or sports win and you'll find a party happening somewhere on campus.
- Engagement Events - From performance art to GatorFest, and even summer camp for children, there are many ways to be entertained on campus!
- Student Supported Services - Service light flashing on your vehicle? Need a deck built? We have on-campus, program-specific services performed by our very own students-in-training and offered at a very low-cost.
- Benefits at a Glance for Staff/Administrators (coming soon)
- Benefits at a Glance for Faculty (coming soon)
- Health Care Authority - Public Employees Benefits Board