Careers That Last a Lifetime
If you’re great at what you do, believe in our college mission and spot an opening you’d be perfect for, we would love to hear from you. We offer exciting, challenging and rewarding long-term career paths for those interested in enriching the lives of others. Our campus is full of talented, dedicated people who are committed to making an impact every single day.
We improve the lives of people within our diverse communities by providing quality education and training programs. We assist students in defining and achieving their goals through instructional excellence, innovative programs and responsive services.
- Green River College President: The Green River College Board of Trustees has announced their search for the next president of Green River College. Green River College is conveniently located between Seattle and Tacoma. The President serves as the chief executive officer of the College, reporting to a five-member board appointed by the Governor of the State of Washington. The President will lead the College academically, administratively and fiscally, as guided by the mission and Strategic Plan of Green River College. Apply now.
- Deans Of Career And Technical Education: Green River College is hiring two Instructional Deans to oversee Career and Technical Education. Do you have a strong passion for student success? Are you committed to local economic development? Picture yourself working with innovative faculty and staff who thrive on thinking outside the box and trying new ideas. Envision yourself implementing new strategies and supporting educational programs that help South King County employers find the skilled employees they desperately need and training students for living-wage careers with advancement opportunities. Imagine how your work and positive influence will transform the lives of students, their families and future generations. Apply now.
How To Apply
How to Apply for Green River College Positions
You can now apply online by clicking on the job title you are interested in and clicking the "Apply" link!
If this is the first time you are applying using our online job application, you will need to create an account and select a Username and Password.
- Click on a job posting
- Click "Apply"
- Click "Create Your Account Here"
After your account has been established, you can build an application by clicking on the "Build Job Application" link. Your application can be saved and used to apply for more than one job opening.
- Click on a job posting
- Click "Apply"
- Enter your Username and Password, and click on "Login"
- Once you have logged in, click the "job title" link and proceed with your application
NEOGOV Technical Support
Please contact NEOGOV for online technical support at 1-877-204-4442.
General Recruitment Information
Please contact Green River's Human Resource Department at 253-288-3320, Option 1, for general and job information.
Diversity and Equal Opportunity
Green River College is a committed equal opportunity employer and educator and operates under an affirmative action policy. The college is committed to meeting its diversity needs. We strongly encourage all qualified applicants, ESPECIALLY ETHNIC AND RACIAL MINORITIES, WOMEN, PERSONS OF DISABILITY, PERSONS OVER THE AGE OF 40, AND/OR VIETNAM-ERA VETERANS to apply. It is the responsibility of applicants selected for interviews to notify the college of any accommodations required as a result of a disability covered under the Americans with Disabilities Act. Call Human Resources to request accommodation.
Green River College is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in education and employment. The college does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, sex (including sexual harassment), sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, disability, genetic information or on any other unlawful basis. The college is committed to preventing and stopping discrimination, including harassment, on any of these unlawful bases, and any associated retaliatory behavior. All employees and students must be allowed to work and learn in an environment free from discrimination. The College will comply with applicable laws prohibiting discrimination in employment, educational programs, and admissions, including Titles VII and IX of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, and the state law against discrimination, chapter 49.60 RCW.
You can read Green River's complete Nondiscrimination and Harassment Policies & Procedures.