July 2013 to June 2020
Strategic Plan and Assessment 2013 - 2020
The Strategic Plan will guide Green River College's overall direction for the next seven years from July 2013 to June 2020. This is the first comprehensive strategic plan for Green River since 2005.
It was developed through a collaborative planning process that involved the Green River College Board of Trustees, senior administrative leadership, a strategic planning and assessment team, and a strategic planning and assessment steering committee. This process began in March 2012 and was completed in March 2013.
The Strategic and Assessment Plan is expected to accomplish the following:
- Address the long-term vision established by the Board of Trustees
- Review and affirm the mission and values of the College
- Establish the core themes that constitute the mission of the College
- Set achievable and verifiable objectives for each of the core themes
- Establish the criteria by which mission fulfillment can be evaluated and asserted
- Provide a framework for the evaluation and continuous improvement of the College as set forth in the standards of the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities
- Serve as a visible guide for each member of the College as they contribute to mission fulfillment