Information Technology (IT)
For course descriptions, please see the college catalog.
- Alan Carter
- Ken Hang
- Krish Mahadevan
- Paul Mueller
You will receive education and training in a broad range of subjects, resulting in a balanced, well-rounded knowledge of information technology. Topics include: Windows servers, Linux servers, PC hardware, networking, routing, security, customer service, project management and wireless networking. These degrees and certificate programs prepare students for entry-level employment in a variety of IT positions.
- Help-desk support: $27,500 to $56,500
- Senior technical support specialists: $51,000 to $67,250
- Systems administrators: $49,000 to $70,250
You may enroll at the beginning of any quarter, however starting at the beginning of fall quarter is recommended.
Courses requiring special equipment have additional fees.
The Geographic Information Systems degree and certificate programs at Green River offer you:
- A new Technology Center with state-of-the-art equipment
- Hands-on learning
- Work experience opportunities