Certificate Programs & Certifications
Continuing and Community Education
Non-credit certificate programs through Green River Continuing Education represent programs of specific content areas. These programs are designed to equip you with job-specific skills that are immediately transferable to your workplace. Taught by working professionals, our programs offer an interactive format with hands-on learning opportunities.
- Certificate programs may be completed in as little as three months
- Courses may be taken individually, as time allows or through a series
- Most courses are conveniently scheduled in the evening hours
Green River Continuing Education currently offers the following certificate programs. Please click on a certificate, below, for more information.
Business and Professional Development Certificates
- Accounting and Finance for Non-Financial Managers Certificate (online)
- Business Research Certificate (online)
- Business Writing Certificate (online)
- Data Analysis Certificate (online)
- HR Generalist Certificate
- Leadership Development Certificate (online)
- Leadership for the 21st Century Certificate (online)
- Non-Profit Administration Certificate (online)
- Paralegal Certificate
- Project Management Certificates
- Social Media for Business Certificate (online)
- Supervision Certificate
- Workplace Excellence Certificate
Computer and Technology Certificates
Certification includes an experience and education component and requires passing an exam. It allows you to put letters after your name (CPP, CPA). In addition, certification requires recertification, which ensures that you stay current in your field through continuing education.
Green River Continuing Education currently offers the following certification programs. Please click on a certification below for more information.