Earn a Bachelor of Applied Science (BAS) in Marketing and Entrepreneurship
A world-class degree, right here at home
Green River's new Bachelor of Applied Science (BAS) in Marketing and Entrepreneurship provides you a world-class education that is convenient and affordable. Prepare for careers in the high-growth field of marketing or use your training to start a high-growth venture of your own. Some details about the program:
- First cohort starts January 2015. Attend full or part-time.
- Open to students with associate's degrees in a variety of fields. (Your degree doesn't have to be business related.)
- Complete program in as little as 6 quarters.
- Work on real marketing projects and prepare to launch a real business.
To learn more about the BAS degree in Marketing and Entrepreneurship, simply enter your email address below. You'll receive:
- A program summary that includes entry requirements, degree completion requirements, and course descriptions.
- Application packet (coming soon)
- Priority notification of the date and time we'll begin accepting applications. (This is important because qualified students will be admitted on a first come, first serve basis.)