The issues surrounding "Fair Use" and copyright are complicated. Holman Library has collected a few sources to help you make the decision as to what is - and isn't - fair use in your classroom.
- Copyright Fair Use Information from the American Library Association
- ALA Fair Use Evaluation Tool
- Association of Research Libraries (ARL) Faculty Brochure
- When works pass into the public domain by Lolly Gasaway, University of North Carolina
- Copyright and Fair Use - Stanford University (Nolo)
If you have a question about copyright or Fair Use, please contact Jennifer Dysart.