Clubs & Organizations
Student clubs and organizations are open to all students, although a few clubs have membership criteria. Clubs and organizations offer a comfortable atmosphere for students to meet others and get involved in the Gator community!
The college offers more than 30 clubs and organizations each year that focus on academics, multicultural issues and social opportunities. Students who are interested in learning more about joining a club or starting a new club, should visit the Student Life Office or talk to the Club & Organizations Chair for more information.
- Club and Organization start up forms will be availiable on September 21!
- October 6, 2015: Clubs Fair
11:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.: Main Dining Area (MDA)
- October 13, 2015: Fall Inter-Club-Council (ICC) meeting
12:00 noon to 1:00 p.m.; Glacier Room
- November 2 to December 3: Giving From the Heart (Inquire in Student Life)
- American Design Drafting Association (ADDA)
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
- Asian Student Union (ASU)
- Black Student Union (BSU)
- Court Reporting Student Association (CRSA)
- Forestry Club
- Latinos Unidos (LU)
- Phi Theta Kappa (PTK)
- Society of Physics Students (SPS)
- Queers and Allies
- Student Occupational Therapy Association (SOTA)
- Student Physical Therapist Assistant Club (SPTA)
- Teachers of Tomorrow
Yearly Renewing Clubs
Club ratification for the 2015-2016 year will begin when senate starts meeting in October 2015. Clubs change from year to year, for a complete and current list of clubs and organizations with meeting times and locations, please stop by the Student Life office or find us on Facebook.
Documents & Forms
- 2015/2016 Clubs & Organizations Handbook
- 2015/2016 Renewal Forms
- 2015/2016 Club Start-Up Forms
- Event Planning 101
- 2015/2016 Event Proposal Form
Student Life Office
Student Clubs & Organizations Chair
(253) 833-9111 ext 2400
Student Life Office
(253) 833-9111 (Auburn)
(253) 924-0180 (Tacoma)
(206) 464-6133 (Seattle)
Monday - Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Saturday - Sunday: Closed