Clubs & Organizations
Student clubs and organizations are open to all students, although a few clubs have membership criteria. Clubs and organizations offer a comfortable atmosphere for students to meet others and get involved in the Gator community!
The college offers more than 30 clubs and organizations each year that focus on academics, multicultural issues and social opportunities. Students who are interested in learning more about joining a club or starting a new club, should visit the Student Life Office or talk to the Club & Organizations Chair for more information.
Find us on Facebook!
Club Corner is officially open! If your club or organization is looking for a temporary meeting space for club related business reserve the space by emailing SU250@greenriver.edu.
- Projector, wireless mouse, and keyboard available for use
- Club locker access
- White boards
Located on the second floor of the Mel Lindbloom Student Union, room 250.
- American Design Drafting Association (ADDA)
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
- Asian Student Union (ASU)
- Black Student Union (BSU)
- Court Reporting Student Association (CRSA)
- First Nations
- Forestry Club
- Latinos Unidos (LU)
- Phi Theta Kappa (PTK)
- Society of Physics Students (SPS)
- Queers and Allies
- Student Occupational Therapy Association (SOTA)
- Student Physical Therapist Assistant Club (SPTA)
- Teachers of Tomorrow
- Technology Club
Club ratification for the 2016-2017 year will begin when senate starts meeting in November 2016. Clubs change from year to year. For a complete and current list of clubs and organizations with meeting times and locations, please stop by the Campus Life Office or find us on Facebook.
Documents and Forms