Third, take the following steps in preparation to attend Green River.
Before attending your funding workshop, you can take the following steps in preparation to attend Green River Community College.
- Learn more about our funding programs;
- Apply for admission to the college;
- Apply for 2012-2013 Federal Financial Aid;
- Decide on a training program;
- Take a Strong Interest Inventory Career Assessment at no cost*;
- Take the COMPASS Assessment to determine your reading, writing and math levels*;
- If you are collecting Unemployment Insurance, complete a TB / CAT application, then call Workforce Education at 253-833-9111 ext 2211 to have it reviewed and signed.
* Visit Workforce Education for a waiver. The Workforce Education office is located on Green River's Main Campus in the BI Building (BI-19).