Welcome to Green River College's Student Online Services - your online destination for all your registration needs.
Online services is a self-service option for students that allows you to:
- Apply for admissions
- Plan your schedule
- Register for classes
- Pay for college
- Access other important information.
If you have problems with Online Services, please call Enrollment Services at (253) 833-9111 ext. 2500 during regular business hours or email us at EnrollmentServices@greenriver.edu.
Apply for admissions
If you haven't done so already, you will need to apply to Green River in order to get an SID (Student Identification) number. You will need your SID number for Online Services.
Admission to the college is open to anyone who has a high school diploma, GED®, or is at least 18 years old. Green River welcomes people of all income levels, backgrounds and previous educational experience. Within two business days of applying online, check your email for notification of your student identification number (SID) and follow instructions for setting up your Green River–issued student e-mail account.
Applying for Re-admission
Students, who have not attended Green River for at least one quarter, may reapply by calling Enrollment Services. Once their record has been updated, they will be assigned a registration time. Only students who have earned credit at Green River in the past are eligibile to register as returning students.
Plan Your Schedule
Once you have completed the admissions process, you can choose your classes. The class schedule has a complete alphabetical list of all classes offered each quarter. The schedule planner can help you find classes by area of interest, class location and time. If you have questions about registration you can email student advising.
- Degree Audit - See requirements for your program and what you have left to complete.
- Schedule Planner - Handy tool for planning your schedule.
- Advisor and Registration Time - Your time for registering and advisor information.
- Quarterly Class Schedule - Current quarter's classes
- Academic Calendar
- Ed Plan - Use this tool to create an academic plan for your program of study.
Register for Classes
You can register for classes only after your specified registration access time. Once you have added classes to your registration, be sure to view your schedule to make sure it is correct. If you added yourself to a waitlist, be sure to check back often as waitlist placement moves frequently.
- Registration Access Time - All students are assigned a registration date and time to register.
- Register/add/drop classes
- Manage My Waitlists - See where you are on a waitlist.
- View My Schedule - After registering be sure to check back often.
Pay for College
After you have registered for classes, check the tuition due dates on the academic calendar.
How Much Do I Owe?
Resources for Funding your Future:
- Student Address - If you've moved and need to change your address
- Display My SID - What is my student ID number?
- Student PIN Change - Must have your old PIN to change
- Tax Credit Information - Get your latest tax credit information. The tax ID number for Green River is: 91-0814013