Join us on May 31, 2014 from 12-3pm for Green River Community College's Open House and Resource Fair! Learn more about our programs and visit our campus!
Participate in the following at the Open House:
- Visit with faculty and learn about our degree programs
- Connect with community organizations Green River resources at the Resource Fair
- Stop by the Campus Corner Apartments
- Attend info sessions to get your questions answered
- Complete the first admission steps
- Enjoy complimentary refreshments
- Visit our Bookstore and Cafeteria
- Take a tour
Look through the programs, resources, and workshops tabs to see who will be present at the Open House!
This Open House provides an opportunity for prospective students to visit programs of interest and connect with Green River faculty and current students. Take a look at the programs that were represented at last year's Open House!
Visit with Green River Faculty in these programs:
- Air Traffic Control
- Auto Body Technology
- Automotive Technology
- Business Management
- Criminal Justice
- Design Drafting Technology
- Early Childhood Education
- Gender Studies
- Geographic Information Systems
- Information Technology
- Machine Maintenance
- Machining and Manufacturing Technology
- Natural Resources
- Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Physical Therapy Assistant
- Social Sciences
New programs will be addded for the upcoming 2014 Open House soon!
Below are resources that were represented at last year's Open House!
- Auburn Valley YMCA
- Auburn Youth Resources
- Big Brothers, Big Sisters
- Central Washington University-Kent Campus
- City of Renton Community Services
- Children's Home Society
Greer River Resources
- Advising Services
- Campus Corner Apartments
- Campus Life
- Comedy Club
- Continuing Education
- Disability Support Services
- Enumclaw Campus
- Financial Aid
- Green River Community College Foundation
- Helen S. Smith Gallery
- Kent Campus
- Office of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Running Start
- Small Business Center
- Student Government & Leadership
- Transfer Advising
- TRiO Support Services
- Women's Programs & Veterans Services
- Workforce Education
New resources will be addded for the upcoming 2014 Open House soon!
Here are workshops that were given at last year's Open House!
What's Next: After the FAFSA
- Financial aid experts available for FAFSA help and corrections
- Schedule to take COMPASS or other placement tests
- Compare financial aid award letters
- Get support making your final decision
- Enjoy free access to computers, printers, and internet
- Learn more about What's Next
Green River Workshops
- Financial Aid Information Session
- General College Information Session
- Transfer Student Workshop
- Workforce Education Information Session
New workshops will be addded for the upcoming 2014 Open House soon!
Scholarship & Prize Details
More to come!
Thank you for your interest in attending Green River Community College's Open House and Resource Fair!