Student Affairs

Enrollment Services

Enrollment Services provides a variety of support to prospective students, current students, and the campus. Our office is responsible for interpreting and applying policy and procedures for Admissions, Registration, Records and Graduation.

Visit our Online Services page to see the many online options you may access from home to include applying for admission, registering for classes, viewing your unofficial transcript, applying for graduation and more.



What Is My Student PIN Number?

Each student is assigned a PIN once they have completed their new student advising session or SOAR.  If the SOAR is completed online the PIN number is emailed to the student.

Can I Change My PIN Number?

To change your PIN number, you will need your Student ID Number and old PIN number. The Green River PIN number is not the same as your FAFSA PIN number.

To change your student PIN online, go to Student PIN Change.

What If I Forgot My PIN Number?

If you have forgotten your Green River student PIN number you can call Enrollment Services at (253) 833-9111, extension 2500 to have your PIN number reset.

How Do I Register For Classes?

Once a student has completed the new student advising session or SOAR online and received their PIN number, they can register for classes.  Registration can be done online using the Online Services page of our website, in-person in the Enrollment Services Office or with an Advisor in the Career and Advising Center.  Registration for classes cannot be done over the phone.

Hours of Operation

See all college hours »

Contact Us

The Enrollment Services Office is located on the 2nd floor of the Lindbloom Student Center in room 277.

We can also be reached by:


Phone: (253) 833-9111 extension 2500

Fax: (253) 288-3454