Student Affairs

Enrollment Services


To order a transcript, please visit

The cost is $7.75 per transcript, plus a processing fee of $2.25 per recipient.

If you need a transcript immediately there is a $25.00 On-Demand per transcript fee.  The form is available at Enrollment Services.

Students may obtain an unofficial transcript via the Green River College website at Online Services.

Records prior to 1989 are not stored in the current computer system, Please allow 2 days for research, uploading and proofing of your records before we can process the request.

GED® transcripts or scores cannot be ordered through the National Student Clearinghouse. Please visit to request scores for testing completed prior to 2014, or to access your dashboard for testing completed after January 1, 2014.

Important Notice

Transcripts are released only if all financial obligations to Green River have been met. Transcripts are withheld if any obligations to the college, financial or otherwise, are not fulfilled. (Library fines, parking fines, Financial Aid, TRIO, book loan programs, Campus Corner Apartments, Athletic Department, failure to return college-owned materials, etcetra)


Official Transcripts

Ordering Online

Green River has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide transcript ordering via the Web. You can order transcripts with this secure service, 24/7, using any major credit card. The cost is $7.75 per transcript plus a processing fee of $2.25 per recipient.

  • The site will walk you through placing your order, including delivery options and fees.
  • You may order as many transcripts as you like in a single session.
  • A consent form will be generated for your order that must be signed & returned to the Clearinghouse, not to Green River, electronically,via fax, U.S. Mail or as a scanned email attachment.
  • Order updates will be emailed to you.
  • You may also check your order status online.
  • Your credit card will only be charged after your order has been completed.
  • If you need attachments sent with your transcript, upload them when placing your order.
  • To order a transcript, please visit

If you are requesting transcript to be sent to the admissions office for any Washington Community or Technical college, Western Washington University, Eastern Washington University, Central Washington University, University of Washington, or Washington State University, we will send them electronically. This guarantees direct delivery within three business days and is the preferred method for receipt of transcripts by these institutions.


If you need a transcript immediately, the request form is available at Enrollment Services, LSC Building,  2nd floor. The cost is $25.00 per transcript. Request for transcripts will be processed immediately.

Unofficial Transcripts

Unofficial Transcripts

An unofficial transcript can be obtained through the Green River Online Services page. Once grades have posted at the end of each quarter students may check their unofficial transcripts online to view their grades.

Transcript Evaluation

If you have attended other colleges or universities and would like to use those credits at Green River, you must request official transcripts from the other colleges or universities attended to be sent to Enrollment Services. You should also request an unofficial copy be sent to yourself for advising purposes.

If you earned college credits while serving in the US Military you can request your Joint Service Transcript (JST) and/or Community Collefe of the Air Force transcript to be sent to Green River.  RCW 28B.10.057

Transcript Evaluation
Transcripts will be evaluated to determine which credits will apply to the program of study you intend to pursue at Green River. Credits earned at institutions accredited by their regional accrediting association may be accepted. To find out if an educational institution is accredited by their regional accrediting association, you can use the accreditation database provided by the U.S. Department of Education's Office of Postsecondary Education. On the website you can search for an institution by its name and find its accrediting agency.

Requesting an Evaluation
Once official transcripts are on file at Green River, you must submit a Transcript Evaluation Request form to Enrollment Services. Results will be emailed to you in approximately 4 weeks.

For questions regarding your evaluation call or e-mail:

A - D: Angie Brenner at Ext. 2518

E - M: Jackie Easley at Ext. 2516

N - T: Gail Hanlon at Ext. 2507

U - Z: Julia Nation at Ext. 2633

Transcripts covering previous secondary or college education that are submitted to Enrollment Services become part of your official file and cannot be returned or forwarded to a third party. Green River does not issue or certify copies of transcripts from other institutions.

Transfer Credits

Green River College is fully accredited. Academic courses will usually be accepted by other institutions offering the same, or similar courses. However, each institution has its own policy and transferability should never be assumed. The Career and Advising staff is available to answer most questions involving transfer of credits and can provide transfer guides for most four-year colleges and universities in Washington State.

You should be aware that courses with "Pass" grades may not satisfy the requirements in their major field. You are responsible for knowing transfer requirements and policies, and you are urged to consult the catalog of the college, which you plan to attend after Green River.

Repeat Courses

You may not repeat a course for which you have earned credit except when such a repeat is necessary to satisfy a requirement for improving academic or skill progress (grades). Under no circumstance can you repeat any course more than twice. This is defined as two repeats in addition to the original enrollment.

The Health Science and Family Division has more restrictive policies regarding repeating classes. See program advisor for specific information.

Repeat - The symbol "R" after a grade indicates the student later repeated the class. The grade/credit from this class does not affect GPA. (This is used on transcripts after the grade or grades earned in a first/previous class). The last repeat class on the transcript is the final grade.