Public Speaking Center
Would you like to...
- Give presentations with confidence?
- Receive one-on-one coaching?
- Get tips on improving your presentational style?
At the Public Speaking Center, our Communication Studies Instructors will work with you one-on-one to help improve your delivery technique and offer suggestions about the organization and development of your ideas.
The Public Speaking Center is located in the Holman Library (HL-116) and services are available to students, faculty, campus staff and alumni.
Sign up today and start delivering presentations with confidence and skill!
Make an Appointment
Click below to schedule appointments with the Speaking Center located in the Holman Library, Room 116.Make an appointment
- Sign up for a 20 minute session.
- Take a written copy of your speaking assignment with you to your session.
- Take your outline or speaker’s notes for your speech , and be prepared to practice.
If you have questions, please contact: