Student Housing Features & Amenities
Campus Corner Apartments (CCA) is dedicated to providing students the opportunity to create long lasting friendships and become successful by providing a positive residential environment.
There are numerous benefits and advantages in living at CCA. Come and find out why many students here call it, “My home away from home”.
- Rent includes (Electricity, Cable, High Speed Internet, Water, Telephone, and Monthly Common Area Cleaning)
- Smoke free-4 person options
- Flat and Townhouse Floor Plans
- Private rooms with individual heat control in each room
- Kitchen includes (garbage disposal, stove, microwave, refrigerator and dishwasher)
- Individual Quarterly, Academic, and Full Year Contracts
- Resident Assistants (RAs) provide 18 programs a Quarter to build community spirit
- Security on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Professional staff living within the community for emergencies
- On campus location (no driving to class). It is a 5 minute walk to class!
- Outdoor bike rack with roof
- BBQ grill
- Designated outdoor Smoking Areas within the community.
- Wellness Residential Living option (Tobacco and Alcohol Free)
- Drug Free Zone
- Nearby Local Bus Stops
- Fully furnished apartments
- Outside entrances
- Balcony in front of every apartment
- Across the street from tennis courts and a park
- Mailroom and large package delivery accepted in the office
- Monthly Common Area cleaning (included in the fee)
- Close to shopping and banking
- Laundry facilities within the community
Office & Tour Hours
Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Campus Corner Apartments
31920 124th Avenue SE
Auburn, WA 98092
Apply via the housing application below.
For specific information on Summer 2019 or the 2019-2020 Academic Year please contact CCA directly via email or by phone.