A hazardous spill could occur on or off-campus and affect the entire college and nearby community.
- Call Campus Safety at 253-288-3350 or campus ext. 3350
- Evacuate the immediate area, avoid the area of the spill, and close the doors behind you
- If material contacts your skin, immediately flush the affected area with copious amounts of water. Remove and discard contaminated clothing and shoes.
- Consider extinguishing a naked flame or fire hazard
- If outside, stay upstream, uphill and upwind of the spill
- DO NOT attempt to clean up the spill yourself
- DO NOT leave campus until officials have initiated campus evacuation procedures
- DO NOT return to a building until notified by officials