Vice President of Instruction Search
The Vice President of Instruction is the Chief Academic Officer for the college. This position represents instruction on the President’s Executive Team and is responsible for leading the development, delivery and assessment of instructional programs and services.
Green River College is currently accepting applications for the Vice President of Instruction with an anticipated hire date of July 2018.
VPI Search Committee
The VPI Search Committee will use input from the campus community to create a profile of the best candidate for the position. Committee findings will assist in the search by providing as much information as possible when it is time to make a hiring decision. In consultation with the Instructional Council and the United Faculty, we have determined the committee should consist of members from the following constituency groups:
- Instructional Council (2 representatives)
- United Faculty (2 representatives)
- Core Theme Areas (1 from each area for 4 representatives total – may be full-time faculty, adjunct faculty, or a dean)
- College Transfer
- Career and Technical
- College Readiness
- Continuing & Community Education
- One adjunct faculty member who taught at least a 4/9 load but less than an 9/9 load during the 2016-2017 academic year (additional compensation will be granted to this participant)
- One classified staff representative
- One exempt staff representative