Save the date: Free Speech Forum set for May 15
By Suzanne M. Johnson, May 11, 2018
Green River College will host a Free Speech Forum on Tuesday, May 15, from 12:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. in the River Room of the Student Union.
This forum is an opportunity to share information about free speech zones, policies, and constitutional limitations on free speech and ways that individuals can participate or engage. More importantly, it is an opportunity to hear concerns and questions from students, faculty and staff.
A panel will present information and answer questions. Members of the panel currently include:
- Allison Jansen, Political Science faculty
- Devon Klein, Counselor, Green River Counseling Services
- Mary Jane Swenson, Criminal Justice faculty
- Frank Primiani, Business Administration faculty
- Marvin Viney, Assistant Director of Campus Safety
- Derek Ronnfeldt, Director of Campus Safety
- Dr. Deb Casey, Vice President of Student Affairs
- John Clark, Assistant Attorney General
Please join us for this important conversation.