Welcome to Advising Services
Our mission is to foster success by assisting our diverse community as they clarify, develop, and plan their career and education pathways.
Before contacting Career & Advising, please review our Frequently Asked Questions page to see if your questions are answered there.
Types of Advising
- New Green River Student
- Current Green River Students
- Transfer Students (students planning to transfer to university or 4-year college)
- Health Occupations Students (LPN, OTA, PTA)
- Career & Technical Students
- High School Completion
- Transitioning from ESOL/TS programs
Advising by Appointment
Typically 30 minutes to 1 hour
- Educational planning
- Financial Aid Petitions/Extensions
- Academic standards blocks
- First Quarter Advising
- Unofficial Transcript Evaluations
Typically 1 hour to 1 hour and 30 minutes
- Career Assessments
- Resume Editing
- Job search assistance
Drop-In Advising is available on Mondays and Tuesdays from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. The last student will be taken at 6:30 p.m.
For questions, inquiries, and scheduling an appointment to with an advisor, please contact us!
Phone: 253-833-9111, ext. 2641
Hours of Operation
|8 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
|8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|9:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
Student Affairs and Success Center, 104