Services for Health Occupations
The Health Sciences Programs are part of our Career and Technical Education offerings and are composed of five programs:
- Upcoming Events:
- PTA/OTA Info Session: November 29, 2017, 3-4 p.m., SA 149
- EMT: The EMT Mandatory meeting sessions have passed, but we are still enrolling in the program. Please contact Karen Urick to complete the requirements for the program.
- Nursing: Please make an advising appointment with a health occupations advisor (contact information below).
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Practical Nursing
- Nursing Assistant
These programs are committed to providing students with quality educational experiences to prepare them for employment in the health and medical field.
Each program strives to uphold standards as determined by professional associations and accreditation and licensing bodies, as well as to be responsive to the needs of the community.
For prerequisite and admission requirements, please see the following resources:
- Read the Information Sheets for each program on their respective sites: PN, PTA, OTA, NAC
- For information on the EMT program, please contact Karen Urick, or refer to the EMT Information Sheet for Winter 2018
- Connect with us! You can reach us by email or call us: Email Health Occupations Admissions for general inquiries or to make an appointment to talk with a Health Occupations advisor. To make an advising appointment, please call: 253-833-9111, ext. 2641
For questions, inquiries, and scheduling
an appointment to with an advisor,
please contact us!
Phone: 253-833-9111, ext. 2641
Hours of Operation
|8 a.m. - 7 p.m.|
|8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|9:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
Student Affairs and Success Center, 104