Services for new Green River students
The Career & Advising Center can assist students in the following ways:
- Identifying and evaluating academic and career interests
- New student orientation to advising and registration through the weekly SOAR sessions (during active new student registration each quarter)
- Development of academic plans
- Interpretation of institutional and program/degree requirements
- Referral to college and community resources, including faculty advisor assignment
For questions, inquiries, and scheduling an appointment to with an advisor, please contact us!
Phone: 253-833-9111, ext. 2641
Immigrant & Refugee Resources
For the latest news and updates regarding U.S. immigration policy, please visit the Holman Library's guide on Immigrant and Refugee Resources.
Hours of Operation
|8 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
|8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Friday (through Aug. 31)|
Student Affairs and Success Center, 104