Services for transfer students
Transfer advising is designed to prepare students for a successful transition to a four-year college or university. Our goal is to provide you with the advising tools and resources that are necessary for navigating the transfer process. If you intend to transfer to a university, the transfer advisors (along with University & College Transfer) can offer you the following:
- Overview of the transfer timeline and process from exploring majors to university transfer
- Resources and information (university websites, course equivalency guides, and admissions deadlines)
- Calendar of university and Green River transfer events, including transfer fairs and workshops
See a list of our current of Transfer Degrees.
Transfer equivalency guides can help you transfer more effectively.
- Bastyr University
- Central Washington University
- Eastern Washington University
- Eastern Washington University Transfer Maps
- Evergreen State College
- Pacific Lutheran University
- Seattle University
- Seattle Pacific University
- University of Puget Sound
- University of Washington
- University of Washington Planning Worksheet
- University of Washington MyPlan
- Washington State University
- Western Washington University
- Whitworth University
For questions, inquiries, and scheduling an appointment to with an advisor, please contact us!
Phone: 253-833-9111, ext. 2641
Immigrant & Refugee Resources
For the latest news and updates regarding U.S. immigration policy, please visit the Holman Library's guide on Immigrant and Refugee Resources.
Hours of Operation
|8 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
|8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|9:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
Student Affairs and Success Center, 104