Green River is offering new students the opportunity to register for summer and/or fall quarter classes on a Saturday!
Saturday, May 18
9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Green River College Main Campus
Taking place on Saturday, May 18, new students may choose from different advising and registration sessions as well as workshops and tours between 9 a.m. and 2 p.m. at the Main Auburn Campus.
You may sign up for a registration session in addition to a combination of workshops and tours to help create your custom new student orientation experience.
Sign Up to Attend!
To sign up, students must complete the following:
- Apply for admission
- Complete your online orientation
- Determine your placement in English and preferably math
Running Start Students Only:
- Running Start students must also submit the Running Start Enrollment Verification Form and the Running Start Student Responsibility Agreement to the Running Start Office, located in the Student Affairs Building (SA 122) on the Main Campus.
The above steps must be completed prior to signing up for this event.
Advising resources for students are available through the following departments:
- Career and Advising Center
- International Programs Advising
- Running Start
- Disability Support Services
- Master Achiever Center
- Progress and Completion Center
- Open Doors
- Benefits Hub