Costs and Requirements
Paying for college is a challenge for most students. Please see our Pay for College page for information on resources to help you. This site includes information about financial aid, scholarships, and payment plan options.
Approximately $6,886.40 (not including supplies listed below). For more information, please see Green River College tuition rates.
Required Nursing text books vary in price. The total cost can run you anywhere from $600 to $1,000.
After acceptance into the program, you will receive printed materials on how to order your uniform. You will need them the first week of fall quarter. The total price of uniforms is approximately $170-$200.
|Nursing Supplies||Approx. Cost|
Scrubs will need (2) sets of tops & bottoms
|SON Nursing Name Pin||$7.99|
|Stethoscope & Blood Presure Cuff||$43.99|
|Vinyl Gait Belt||$24.99|
|Watch With Second Hand||TBD|
|White Leather Shoes||$40-50|
|Total||$170, plus tax and cost of watch|
Students are required to provide compliance with all immunization requirements of the program. Students are responsible for all costs associated with immunizations. For more information, view Sample PN Passport.
You will be required to purchase student professional liability insurance for approximately $20 a year.
Students are encouraged to acquire comprehensive health and accident insurance that will provide continuous coverage during his or her participation in the education program.
Other costs and requirements
- Students will need a smart phone for the year cost $200 and Unbound Medicine app: $176
- Background Check: Cleared certified background check by certifiedbackground.com: $74.95 (Paid by student)
- Immunizations: $35 (subject to change)
- Drug Screen required during winter/spring quarter: $30-$40
- Liability insurance: $20.50 paid at the Cashier’s office
- Lab Fees: Approximately $1,050
- State Board Fees (Nursing Care Quality Assurance Commission (NCQAC) and NCLEX): $250-$300
Degrees & Certificates
Applications and Admissions
LPN Applications will open May 15 and close June 25, 2018
- Applying to the LPN program
- LPN Application (Coming Soon)
- LPN Admissions Meeting Dates
- Disqualifying Factors
- Questions about immunizations
Potential Funding Opportunities
Contact & Location
- Email for general inquiries
- Call for appointment: 253-833-9111, ext. 2641
- Health Occupation Admissions
Career & Advising Center
Student Affairs & Success Building, 104
Contact & Location
- Health Occupations Admissions
Career and Advising Center
Mel Lindbloom Student Affairs & Success Building, 126
253-833-9111, ext. 2641