Green River College allows students to identify the name they would like to be called in classroom settings and when interacting with college employees. This preferred name is used in a variety of applications.
Changing Your Preferred Name
- Log into ctcLink and select the Profile tile.
- The Personal Details page displays and you will be on the Personal tab.
- Select + to add a preferred name.
- The Add Name page displays.
Enter Type = "Preferred".
Enter First Name.
Enter Middle Name.
Enter Last Name.
- The updated Personal Details page displays.
Terms and Conditions
When you set your preferred name, you agree to all of the following:
- You have not set a preferred name with an intent to impersonate someone else, to deceive, or to defraud;
- Hate speech, inappropriate language, or repeated frequent use of this feature may bar you from using this feature, at the College's discretion;
- Your preferred name may be used in any Green River College system.