Running Start Forms


Below are forms commonly used by Running Start students.

  • Running Start Enrollment Verification Form (EVF)
    This form must be completed with your high school counselor each quarter and submitted to the RS office in order to register for classes. Please allow time for processing. The form must be completed fully, including Parent or guardian signature.
  • Fee Waiver and Book Loan Program Application
    Running Start (RS) students may apply to have student-voted fees waived and to borrow required textbooks if they meet specific eligibility criteria stated on the form. Applications must be submitted no later than the Friday before the quarter starts to the RS office. Students only need to apply once during their time in RS. Application/approval cannot be retroactively to previous quarters. Students are still responsible for individual class fees. Textbooks are not guaranteed and available on a first-come, first-served basis.
  • Release of Information
    Running Start students have rights which protect the privacy of their educational records. All student educational records are maintained according to the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA). Only directory information can be released without your authorization. You may complete and submit a Release of Information form to the Running Start office to allow Running Start staff permission to discuss your records with parent(s) or guardian(s) or other designated persons.
  • High School Release
    This form must be completed by Running Start students who wish to enroll in classes during summer quarter, as Running Start does not cover summer.
  • Transcript Evaluation Request
    Students must complete this form if they have college credit from another college, AP or IB test scores, or other credit along with your official transcript or scores to Enrollment Services if they wish to receive credit at Green River.
  • Academic Standards Forms
    If you did not meet academic status in Running Start, you must complete and return the Self-Assessment, in addition to the ALERT Student Success Plan OR the Probation Student Success Plan. If you are unsure which form to complete, please refer to the email sent to your student email or call the RS Office.

Other College forms can be found on Enrollment Services page.

Contact Us

If you have any questions about Running Start or would like to schedule an appointment to meet with an educational planner please do not hesitate to contact us!

Email Running Start

Phone: 253-288-3380
Fax: 253-288-3324


The Running Start Office is located in the Student Affairs Building (SA 122) on the Main Campus.

12401 SE 320th Street
Auburn, WA 98092-3699

Social Media


Immigrant & Refugee Resources

For the latest news and updates regarding U.S. immigration policy, please visit the Holman Library's guide on Immigrant and Refugee Resources.

Hours of Operation

Monday - Tuesday
8 a.m. - 6 p.m. 
Wednesday - Thursday
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
9:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Saturday, Sunday

View Closures & Special Hours