Total cost $5,500 (approximately - depending on the exchange rate)
- Program fee to Green River $2,200 (includes teacher guidance, insurance, and field trips)
- Room & Board paid to UO €720 (roughly $825)
- Tuition paid to UO €1,200 (roughly $1,375)
- Tuition paid to Green River $1,100
- Additional Costs: You must arrange your own air and ground transportation to and from the University of Oviedo (roughly $1,800)
Application deadline: February 22, 2019
Phone: 253-833-9111, ext. 2160
Location: IVD 116
Phone: 253-833-9111 ext. 4892
Detailed brochures and applications are available for each program. Information meetings are arranged as needed. Group orientation sessions are scheduled prior to departure.
McIntyre International Village D (IVD) 115
Would you like more information about a study abroad program?