Insurance for international students
International students are required to have health insurance. They can buy it from the college for $310 per quarter.
- For new international students, Green River's health insurance coverage, The Lewer Agency Inc., begins when the student enters the U.S., up to 30 days before classes begin.
- For current international students, coverage begins the first day of the quarter.
- Coverage for all students ends one day before the next quarter's classes begin.
International students can bring proof of their own health insurance from their home country. Proof of personal health insurance must be presented by the first day of the quarter, in English, and must show the following:
- Medical coverage per accident or sickness $500,000
- Deductible per accident or sickness of no more than $100
- Repatriation coverage unlimited
Follow us on:
Hours of Operation
|Monday - Friday:|
|9 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Saturday - Sunday:|
Green River College
12401 SE 320th Street
Auburn, WA USA 98092-3699
Application deadline for students transferring from within the U.S. is by 8 a.m. on the first day of the quarter.
|2 April 2018|
|15 June 2018|
|Preferred Application Deadline:|
|15 May 2018|
|Airport Arrival & Housing Move-in Day:|
|19 June 2018|
|Orientation & Testing Begins:|
|20 June 2018|
|25 June 2018|
|16 August 2018|