- Posting Date: 09/01/2017
- Employer: Green River College
- Department: Transitional Skills & Wellness Division
- Job Location: Physical Education Building
- Contact Name: Keene, Dan
- Contact Phone: (253) 833-9111 ext. 2490
- Contact E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Funding Source: FWS|WFS
- Job Description: Gymnasium Aide will assist supervisor, instructors, and students with facility operations and services. Set up equipment for PE classes; prepare inventory; monitor office, weight room and Fitness Center; answer phone; check out equipment; launder towels, perform other duties as assigned; etc. Student worker will futher, maintain appearance and cleanliness of facility and a safe and welcoming environment.
- Minimum Requirements: Qulified candidate should be reliable; have a good work ethic; be able to take and follow directions; communicate effectively and perform physical duties (lifting/cleaning/carrying equipment); work swifly in a busy environment.
- Minimum Wage: $11.00 per hour
- Maximum Wage: $11.00 per hour
Green River College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, religion, age or any other unlawful basis in its programs and activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the nondiscrimination policies: Vice President of Human Resources, 12401 SE 320th Stret, Auburn, WA 98092, (253) 288-3320. To receive this information in an alternate format, please contact Disability Affairs at (253) 833-9111, ext. 2631; TTY (253) 288-3359.