- Posting Date: 09/01/2017
- Employer: Green River College
- Department: Transitional Skills & Wellness Division
- Job Location: Science Center
- Contact Name: Porras-Monroe, Melissa
- Contact Phone: (253) 833-9111 extension 4933
- Contact E-mail: email@example.com
- Funding Source: FWS|WFS
- Job Description: Assist the OTA program with daily set up, organization and clean-up of the classroom, lab and storage areas. Assist in preparation of a variety of instructional and program materials, and filing.
- Minimum Requirements: Qualified candidate must have experience in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel spreadsheets. Should have experience with basic office mechanics; copying, scanning, and faxing materials. Must be willing to do tasks such as cleaning, sorting, organizing, setting up for events, moving equipment, filing, and other similar duties.
- Minimum Wage: $11.00 per hour
- Maximum Wage: $11.00 per hour
Green River College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, religion, age or any other unlawful basis in its programs and activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the nondiscrimination policies: Vice President of Human Resources, 12401 SE 320th Stret, Auburn, WA 98092, (253) 288-3320. To receive this information in an alternate format, please contact Disability Affairs at (253) 833-9111, ext. 2631; TTY (253) 288-3359.
P: 253-833-9111, ext. 2447
- All new hires must meet with student employment specialist to complete hiring paperwork before working.
- All new on campus employers must meet with student employment specialist before making job offers.
Student Affairs and Success Center, 231
Main Campus Map