Assistant-Running Start & College in the HS
- Posting Date: 09/08/2017
- Employer: Green River College
- Department: Career and Advising
- Job Location: Student Affairs and Success Center
- Contact Name: McCauley, Dana
- Contact Phone: (253) 833-9111 ext. 2643
- Contact E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Funding Source: FWS|WFS
- Job Description: The Running Start and College in the High School program assistant will support the Running Start Office to serve and meet the needs of students and their families and to fulfil the outcomes of Green River College, Student Affairs and Running Start. Under supervision, duties will include: front desk, directing prospective students to appropriate resources and departments; answering and responding to phone inquiries; assisting students at the computer kiosks; assisting with student onboarding to include preparing materials for packets, collecting incoming paperwork, and logging information; library functions, including assisting with book loan process, checking books in out, and organizing library; filing paperwork; and other duties as needed.
- Minimum Requirements: Qualified candidate should have demonstrated ability to provide a high level of customer service to students, parents, faculty, and staff in a busy student environment; ability to communicate effectively (both orally and in writing), establish positive working relationships with others, and to work with individuals of diverse backgrounds; experienced in the use of personal computers and current software programs to include MS Office and Goggle Docs; working knowledge and experience answering multi-line phone system and use of general office equipment; ability to organize, make sound decisions, and function independently.
- Minimum Wage: $11.00 per hour
- Maximum Wage: $11.00 per hour
Green River College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, religion, age or any other unlawful basis in its programs and activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the nondiscrimination policies: Vice President of Human Resources, 12401 SE 320th Stret, Auburn, WA 98092, (253) 288-3320. To receive this information in an alternate format, please contact Disability Affairs at (253) 833-9111, ext. 2631; TTY (253) 288-3359.