- Job Title: Biology Support
- Department: Biology, Science Center
- Job Description: Help staff with inventory, stacking shelves, cleaning glassware, caring for animals, setting up labs.
- Qualifications: Competent in college math and English. Preference given to students who have taken one college level science class.
- Contact Name: Roland Vieira
- Email Address: Rvieira@mail.greenriver.edu
- Phone number: 253-833-9111, ext. 4247
Green River College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, religion, age or any other unlawful basis in its programs and activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the nondiscrimination policies: Vice President of Human Resources, 12401 SE 320th Stret, Auburn, WA 98092, (253) 288-3320. To receive this information in an alternate format, please contact Disability Affairs at (253) 833-9111, ext. 2631; TTY (253) 288-3359.
P: 253-833-9111, ext. 2447
- All new hires must meet with student employment specialist to complete hiring paperwork before working.
- All new on campus employers must meet with student employment specialist before making job offers.
Student Affairs and Success Center, 231
Main Campus Map