- Posting Date: 09/01/2017
- Employer: Green River College
- Department: Paper Tree Bookstore
- Job Location: LindBloom Student Union
- Contact Name: Tjoelker, Jordan
- Contact Phone: (253) 833-9111 ext. 2073
- Contact E-mail: email@example.com
- Funding Source: FWS|WFS
- Job Description: Bookstore Clerks will provide customer service in a retail setting. Employee must be able to understand and explain the booklist and textbook process to customers; assist in finding the correct texts and other merchandise; master the photo ID machine; receive, price and stock books, supplies, food and beverages; merchandise the floor and assist full time staff. Clerks will also cashier with accuracy, efficiency, and good service.
- Minimum Requirements: Retail experience is helpful. Training will be provided.
- Minimum Wage: $11.00 per hour
- Maximum Wage: $11.00 per hour
Green River College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, religion, age or any other unlawful basis in its programs and activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the nondiscrimination policies: Vice President of Human Resources, 12401 SE 320th Stret, Auburn, WA 98092, (253) 288-3320. To receive this information in an alternate format, please contact Disability Affairs at (253) 833-9111, ext. 2631; TTY (253) 288-3359.
P: 253-833-9111, ext. 2447
- All new hires must meet with student employment specialist to complete hiring paperwork before working.
- All new on campus employers must meet with student employment specialist before making job offers.
Student Affairs and Success Center, 231
Main Campus Map