CLEO Volunteer Opportunities Chair
- Posting Date: 09/12/2017
- Employer: Green River College
- Department: Student Life
- Job Location: LindBloom Student Union
- Contact Name: Williams, Melisa
- Contact Phone: (253) 833-9111 ext. 2415
- Contact E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Funding Source: WG|WFS|FWS
- Job Description: The Volunteer Opportunities Chair is responsible for planning, organizing and directing the volunteer programs. Duties include: organizing, coordinating and managing the recriutment of volunteers; working with social, civic and local organizations to develop partnerships, where appropriate, to develop and/or utilize volunteers; creating and maintaining a database of volunteer opportunities for students; implementing Alternative Spring Break for students.
- Minimum Requirements: Must be enrolled in 10 credits Maintain a 2.75 quarterly GPA Ability to lift or move equipment or materials weighing up to 50 pounds, with or without accommodation Ability to work for extended periods at a computer workstation, lab bench, etc. Ability and willingness to pick up and deliver materials on campus
- Minimum Wage: $11.00 per hour
- Maximum Wage: $11.00 per hour
Green River College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, religion, age or any other unlawful basis in its programs and activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the nondiscrimination policies: Vice President of Human Resources, 12401 SE 320th Stret, Auburn, WA 98092, (253) 288-3320. To receive this information in an alternate format, please contact Disability Affairs at (253) 833-9111, ext. 2631; TTY (253) 288-3359.