DSS Support Service Staff
- Posting Date: 09/11/2017
- Employer: Green River College
- Department: Student Life
- Job Location: Student Affairs and Success Center
- Contact Name: Hatelberg, Jamie
- Contact Phone: (253) 833-9111 ext. 2631
- Contact E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Funding Source: FWS|WFS
- Job Description: The DSS Support Services Staff position supports qualified accommodations for students with disabilities when participating in college programs and activities who need equal access to meeting the essential course criteria i.e., note taking (providing copies of class lecture notes, both verbal and written); visual interpreting (providing verbal detail within classroom and of campus settings); reading (read materials out load); scribing (writing test answers or performing what a student verbally says); and proctoring (ensuring test content is not compromised when tests are taken in a separate location).
- Minimum Requirements: Qualified candidate must have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher, accurate spelling, flexibility, fluent in English, on time, reliable, and willing to adapt style gen student feedback.
- Minimum Wage: $11.00 per hour
- Maximum Wage: $11.00 per hour
Green River College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, religion, age or any other unlawful basis in its programs and activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the nondiscrimination policies: Vice President of Human Resources, 12401 SE 320th Stret, Auburn, WA 98092, (253) 288-3320. To receive this information in an alternate format, please contact Disability Affairs at (253) 833-9111, ext. 2631; TTY (253) 288-3359.