- Posting Date: 09/01/2017
- Employer: Green River College
- Department: Grounds
- Job Location: Facilities
- Contact Name: Hodges, Dan
- Contact Phone: (253) 833-9111 ext. 3332
- Contact E-mail: email@example.com
- Funding Source: FWS|WFS
- Job Description: The Custodian Helper will assist full time staff in cleaning various buildings, offices, rooms, and institutional facilites. Job duties include: Sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, waxing and polishing floors, walls and woodwork. Dusting furniture and equipment. Emptying and cleaning ash trays and wastebaskets. Polishing furniture and metal fixtures. Washing windows. Vacuuming rugs, curtains and furniture.
- Minimum Requirements: Qualified candidate is physically able to perform basic cleaning.
- Minimum Wage: $11.00 per hour
- Maximum Wage: $11.00 per hour
Green River College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, religion, age or any other unlawful basis in its programs and activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the nondiscrimination policies: Vice President of Human Resources, 12401 SE 320th Stret, Auburn, WA 98092, (253) 288-3320. To receive this information in an alternate format, please contact Disability Affairs at (253) 833-9111, ext. 2631; TTY (253) 288-3359.
P: 253-833-9111, ext. 2447
- All new hires must meet with student employment specialist to complete hiring paperwork before working.
- All new on campus employers must meet with student employment specialist before making job offers.
Student Affairs and Success Center, 231
Main Campus Map