Grader-Business Technologies and Administrative Careers
- Posting Date: 09/01/2017
- Employer: Green River College
- Department: Business Division
- Job Location: Salish Hall
- Contact Name: Slettvet, Julie
- Contact Phone: (253) 833-9111 ext. 4687
- Contact E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Funding Source: FWS|WFS
- Job Description: Students will proofread and grade documents and files assigned in Business Technologies and Administrative Careers classes. The classes may include Microsoft Office 2016 applications, business math applications, keyboarding, records management, Windows 10, and other classes.
- Minimum Requirements: The right candidate will have strong proofreading skills; experience in the Microsoft Office applications -including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, OneNote and Outlook- and possess strong attention to detail.
- Minimum Wage: $11.00 per hour
- Maximum Wage: $11.00 per hour
Green River College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, religion, age or any other unlawful basis in its programs and activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the nondiscrimination policies: Vice President of Human Resources, 12401 SE 320th Stret, Auburn, WA 98092, (253) 288-3320. To receive this information in an alternate format, please contact Disability Affairs at (253) 833-9111, ext. 2631; TTY (253) 288-3359.