Instructional Aide-Earth Sciences
- Posting Date: 09/11/2017
- Employer: Green River College
- Department: Science Division
- Job Location: Science Center
- Contact Name: Hoppe, Kathryn
- Contact Phone: (253) 833-9111 ext. 4323
- Contact E-mail: email@example.com
- Funding Source: FWS|WFS
- Job Description: The Work-Study student will correct objective-style items on exams and quizzes. The student will also grade lab reports from students with supervision from the faculty member. The student will help organize and clean the rock and mineral collection in the department. The student may also clean display cabinets, help create display cases, or undertake other projects in the geology and oceanography departments.
- Minimum Requirements: No preset qualifications, but preference will be given to students who have successfully completed one quarter of geology or oceanography.
- Minimum Wage: $11.00 per hour
- Maximum Wage: $11.00 per hour
Green River College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, religion, age or any other unlawful basis in its programs and activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the nondiscrimination policies: Vice President of Human Resources, 12401 SE 320th Stret, Auburn, WA 98092, (253) 288-3320. To receive this information in an alternate format, please contact Disability Affairs at (253) 833-9111, ext. 2631; TTY (253) 288-3359.
P: 253-833-9111, ext. 2447
- All new hires must meet with student employment specialist to complete hiring paperwork before working.
- All new on campus employers must meet with student employment specialist before making job offers.
Student Affairs and Success Center, 231
Main Campus Map