Instructor Aide-Computer Reporting Technologies
- Posting Date: 09/01/2017
- Employer: Green River College
- Department: Business Division
- Job Location: Salish Hall
- Contact Name: Weldele-Wallace, Sidney
- Contact Phone: (253) 833-9111 ext. 4705
- Contact E-mail: email@example.com
- Funding Source: FWS|WFS
- Job Description: Instructor Aide will assist with various office duties as needed: log in graded assignment scores, type Word documents, occasional filing, and perform additional clarical duties as needed.
- Minimum Requirements: The right candidate will have excellent grammar, spelling and punctuation skills; experience with Word and other Microsoft applications; attention to detail; ability to work independently. Must be dependable.
- Minimum Wage: $11.00 per hour
- Maximum Wage: $11.00 per hour
Green River College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, religion, age or any other unlawful basis in its programs and activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the nondiscrimination policies: Vice President of Human Resources, 12401 SE 320th Stret, Auburn, WA 98092, (253) 288-3320. To receive this information in an alternate format, please contact Disability Affairs at (253) 833-9111, ext. 2631; TTY (253) 288-3359.