Lab Aide - Ceramics
- Posting Date: 09/18/2017
- Employer: Green River College
- Department: Fine Arts Division
- Job Location: Salish Hall
- Contact Name: Cornelius, Heather
- Contact Phone: (253) 833-9111 ext. 6961
- Contact E-mail: email@example.com
- Funding Source: FWS|WFS
- Job Description: The Ceramics Lab Aide will assist the instructional lab tech and instructor with cleaning the four rooms in the Ceramic Studio and other jobs to keep the studio running. Duties include: mopping the floors, wiping down the tables, cleaning bats, recycling clay, recycling glazes, and stocking shelves with supplies. This can be an interesting job with a great learning experience in the Ceramic Arts.
- Minimum Requirements: Must be able to take directions and complete jobs in a timely manner; courteous to the diverse student body. Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Minimum Wage: $11.00 per hour
- Maximum Wage: $11.00 per hour
Green River College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, religion, age or any other unlawful basis in its programs and activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the nondiscrimination policies: Vice President of Human Resources, 12401 SE 320th Stret, Auburn, WA 98092, (253) 288-3320. To receive this information in an alternate format, please contact Disability Affairs at (253) 833-9111, ext. 2631; TTY (253) 288-3359.