Lab Aide-Computer Reporting Technologies
- Posting Date: 09/01/2017
- Employer: Green River College
- Department: Business Division
- Job Location: Salish Hall
- Contact Name: Rapozo, Lori
- Contact Phone: (253) 833-9111 extention 6961
- Contact E-mail: Lrapozo@greenriver.edu
- Funding Source: FWS|WFS
- Job Description: Lab Aide will proctor students during test production and perform some clarical work on computer.
- Minimum Requirements: Qualified candidate must have good English skills, be reliable, work independently and have knowledge of MS Word.
- Minimum Wage: $11.00 per hour
- Maximum Wage: $11.00 per hour
Green River College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, religion, age or any other unlawful basis in its programs and activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the nondiscrimination policies: Vice President of Human Resources, 12401 SE 320th Stret, Auburn, WA 98092, (253) 288-3320. To receive this information in an alternate format, please contact Disability Affairs at (253) 833-9111, ext. 2631; TTY (253) 288-3359.