Office Assistant - VPI's Office
- Posting Date: 09/13/2017
- Employer: Green River College
- Department: Business Division
- Job Location: Administration Building
- Contact Name: Ireland, Joshua
- Contact Phone: (253) 833-9111 ext. 2671
- Contact E-mail: email@example.com
- Funding Source: FWS|WFS
- Job Description: The Office Assistants will help sort and archive files as well as maintain filing and provide clerical support to the VPI office staff. Office Assistant duties include: Alphabetizing documents; Preparing file labels; Assisting office staff with reports and mailers; other clerical tasks as needed.
- Minimum Requirements: Ability to establish positive working relationships with others. Experienced in the use of personal computers and current software programs. Working knowledge and experience with filing and use of general office equipment. Must be responsible and have a good work ethic.
- Minimum Wage: $11.00 per hour
- Maximum Wage: $11.00 per hour
Green River College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, religion, age or any other unlawful basis in its programs and activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the nondiscrimination policies: Vice President of Human Resources, 12401 SE 320th Stret, Auburn, WA 98092, (253) 288-3320. To receive this information in an alternate format, please contact Disability Affairs at (253) 833-9111, ext. 2631; TTY (253) 288-3359.