Office Assistant-Auburn Campus
- Posting Date: 09/12/2017
- Employer: Green River College
- Department: Technology Division
- Job Location: Auburn Campus
- Contact Name: Comollo, George
- Contact Phone: (253)833-9111 ext. 4336
- Contact E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Funding Source: FWS|WFS
- Job Description: Student worker will assist Auburn Campus faculty and staff by providing clerical work. Duties include: filing, typing, organizing, and other office duties as needed. Light lifting may be required.
- Minimum Requirements: Qualified candidate must have proficiency in Microsoft Office, good communication skills, transportation to and from Auburn Campus, and availability to work Monday-Thursday.
- Minimum Wage: $11.00 per hour
- Maximum Wage: $11.00 per hour
Green River College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, religion, age or any other unlawful basis in its programs and activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the nondiscrimination policies: Vice President of Human Resources, 12401 SE 320th Stret, Auburn, WA 98092, (253) 288-3320. To receive this information in an alternate format, please contact Disability Affairs at (253) 833-9111, ext. 2631; TTY (253) 288-3359.