Office Assistant-Design Drafting Technologies
- Posting Date: 09/01/2017
- Employer: Green River College
- Department: Information Technology
- Job Location: Ceder Hall
- Contact Name: Waters, Adam
- Contact Phone: (253) 833-9111 ext. 4327
- Contact E-mail: Awaters@greenriver.edu
- Funding Source: FWS|WFS
- Job Description: Office Assistant will review and revise basic course materials; catalogue, organize and scan outdated paper materials; create procedures for use of 3D printers; diagnose and potentially repair manual drafting equipment; research books for use in drafting library.
- Minimum Requirements: Qualified candidate is proficient with Excel and Word; must have taken DT-101 and DT-102.
- Minimum Wage: $11.00 per hour
- Maximum Wage: $11.00 per hour
Green River College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, religion, age or any other unlawful basis in its programs and activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the nondiscrimination policies: Vice President of Human Resources, 12401 SE 320th Stret, Auburn, WA 98092, (253) 288-3320. To receive this information in an alternate format, please contact Disability Affairs at (253) 833-9111, ext. 2631; TTY (253) 288-3359.