Office Assistant-Enumclaw Center
- Posting Date: 09/01/2017
- Employer: Green River College
- Department: Enumclaw Center
- Job Location: Enumclaw Center
- Contact Name: Baldwin, Kim
- Contact Phone: (253) 833-9111 ext. 3400
- Contact E-mail: Kbaldwin@greenriver.edu
- Funding Source: FWS|WFS
- Job Description: The Office Assistant will perform a variety of clarical tasks in support of the campus general operations. Job resposibilities include customer service, registration activity, record keeping activities, assisting instructors, etc.
- Minimum Requirements: To qualify for this position, student applicant muast be enrolled in at least six (6) credits at Green River College.
- Minimum Wage: $11.00 per hour
- Maximum Wage: $11.00 per hour
Green River College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, religion, age or any other unlawful basis in its programs and activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the nondiscrimination policies: Vice President of Human Resources, 12401 SE 320th Stret, Auburn, WA 98092, (253) 288-3320. To receive this information in an alternate format, please contact Disability Affairs at (253) 833-9111, ext. 2631; TTY (253) 288-3359.
P: 253-833-9111, ext. 2447
- All new hires must meet with student employment specialist to complete hiring paperwork before working.
- All new on campus employers must meet with student employment specialist before making job offers.
Student Affairs and Success Center, 231
Main Campus Map