Office Assistant-Math Learning Center
- Posting Date: 09/01/2017
- Employer: Green River College
- Department: Math Learning Center
- Job Location: Cedar Hall
- Contact Name: Plamer, Adrienne
- Contact Phone: (253) 833-9111 ext. 2741
- Contact E-mail: email@example.com
- Funding Source: FWS|WFS
- Job Description: Office aides will check out various resources to students, including books, videos, and calculators. They will be responsible for entering data, filing papers and helping out with general office duties.
- Minimum Requirements: Qualified candidate should have excellent communication skills and be proficient with Word and Excel. They must be responsible and have a good work ethic.
- Minimum Wage: $11.00 per hour
- Maximum Wage: $11.00 per hour
Green River College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, religion, age or any other unlawful basis in its programs and activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the nondiscrimination policies: Vice President of Human Resources, 12401 SE 320th Stret, Auburn, WA 98092, (253) 288-3320. To receive this information in an alternate format, please contact Disability Affairs at (253) 833-9111, ext. 2631; TTY (253) 288-3359.
P: 253-833-9111, ext. 2447
- All new hires must meet with student employment specialist to complete hiring paperwork before working.
- All new on campus employers must meet with student employment specialist before making job offers.
Student Affairs and Success Center, 231
Main Campus Map