Campus Corner Apartments
Move in Dates:
- Fall 2014: September
- Winter 2015: December
- Spring 2015: March
- Summer 2015: June
Students arriving early will need to make hotel arrangements until
the designated move-in date.
Experience traditional American college life at Campus Corner Apartments.
Students enjoy a convenient, on-campus location; comfortable, high quality facilities;
an excellent study environment; and an opportunity to get involved and make friends
in supportive student community of 340 American and international students.
Benefits of Living On Campus:
- Living on campus is convenient!
- Walking distance to the library, fitness center, gym and Performing Arts
- Community center where you can meet and make friends from all over the world
- Lots of on-site student activities
- Private and group study areas
- Easy to get involved in campus activities
If you are an International Student:
- Learn more about important
Services included with your $300 Housing Placement fee.
- Students must be 17 years old at time of move-in.
- To apply for the Campus Corner Apartments, please fill out and submit the
If you are a US citizen or permanent resident: