Your success at Green River begins at New Student
Orientation. Join us!
Summer 2014 Calendar
Fall 2014 Calendar
*IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have any proof of English
Proficiency that you have not already submitted, such as TOEFL or IELTS scores,
please send it to our
& Business Operations Office at
email@example.com Students who provide English
proficiency at least 30 days prior to orientation will receive priority
placement in academic classes.
What to bring to orientation...
- Passport, Current Visa and I-94 card (you will receive this
at the airport)
- U.S. cash for academic test fee (about $30.00)
- Your new U.S. address and phone number if you are not using
- Proof of health
insurance if you have it
- E-mail address
- Calculator (if you have one)
- Parent or emergency contact information in your home
country, including a current e-mail address
- Your Proof of English Proficiency should be submitted when you
first apply to Green River or as soon as you obtain it; bring
your latest copy to Orientation if you did not send one or if
there are changes to your scores
What you can expect at orientation...
How to dress...
Students and faculty dress casually at GRCC. A typical and acceptable
winter outfit might be jeans and a pullover or shirt; in the summer
when the weather is warm, many students wear shorts to class. A rain
jacket is a good item to have any time of the year.
If you have questions
or concerns please e-mail us at: International@greenriver.edu or visit our Contact page