Advising at Green River College
Our GRC Staff & Faculty are committed to supporting students in their academic and professional journey. Visit our office for assistance with:
- Goal Exploration
- Degree Planning
- Course Selection
- Referrals to Campus and Community Resources
Who is my advisor?
Click on CTCLink Resources for Students and scroll to the section on Registration & Class Information for instructions to Look Up My Advisor.
Why See an Advisor?
Eight reasons why you should see an advisor!
Want to change your advisor?
Students who need to change their declared degree program or certificate goal should submit the "Program/Plan Change Request Form"
Students who need to change their program advisor should email email@example.com with the following information:
- Full name
- ctcLink ID number
- program of study
- name of new program advisor if known
Learn about the advising process during each stage of your academic journey at Green River College.
- Prospective Students - Are you considering attending Green River College? Start here!
- New Students - Information for newly enrolled students.
- Current Students - Resources available for current students.
- Transfer Students - Prepare for a successful transition to a four-year college or university.
- Transitional Students - Learn how to navigate the college system.
What if I'm still exploring?
That’s OK! College is a great time to explore your options and we offer many resources to help explore both your educational and career goals. These include:
- Individual appointments with a Career Planner
- Professional career assessments
- Career related workshops and events (e.g., Career Fair).
Visit the Career Services page for more information.
- Degrees and Programs
- Secure Document Upload
- ctcLinklink (student access)
- ctcLink Student Resources and Steps for Activation
- Student registration resources
Advising resources for students are available through the following departments: