Office Closure Announcement
The Financial Aid Office will be closed a partial day on Friday, October 7th from 8 AM - 1 PM for a staff retreat. The office will re-open and be available from 1 PM - 4:30 PM.
WELCOME TO FINANCIAL AID
Financial aid awards are processed throughout the year in the order that files are completed, so it is best to apply as early as possible to receive the funding that is still available. Late applications are less likely to have their award notices completed prior to the start of the quarter.
- Academic Progress Policy Learn how to maintain your financial aid eligibility
- Apply for Financial Aid
- BankMobile Disbursements Select your refund preference or check your refund status
- Costs of Attending
- Eligibility and Need Determination for Financial Aid
- Financial Wellness
- Loan Programs
- Priority Processing Dates
- Receiving Your Aid Learn how to receive your aid funding after you are awarded
- Student Employment Part-time employment opportunities to help pay your college expenses
- Types of Aid
- Undocumented Students
- Frequently Asked Questions
How can I check on the status of my aid?
Please check the preferred email you have selected in ctcLink regularly along with the Tasks, Message Center, and Financial Aid tiles in ctcLink for updates on your financial aid. To update your email, select the Profile tile in ctcLink.
Foundation Scholarship Application is OPEN!
The application for Green River College's Foundation Scholarship for winter and spring quarter 2023 is now available! Apply by October 21st to be considered! Learn more and apply now at greenrivercollegefoundation.org/applynow
Federal School Code
Our Federal School Code is 003780
Hours of Operation
Starting September 6th
|By appointment only|
|Monday - Friday 10 AM - 4 PM|
In-Person Hours - SA 231
|Monday - Thursday 8 AM - 5 PM|
|Friday 9:30 AM - 4:30 PM|
|Students are not required to make an appointment in advance, but wait times to speak with a staff member may vary.|
Green River College 12401 SE 320th Street, Auburn, WA 98092
Student Affairs Building, Room 231