WELCOME TO FINANCIAL AID
Financial aid awards are processed throughout the year in the order that files are completed, so it is best to apply as early as possible to receive the funding that is still available. Late applications are less likely to have their award notices completed prior to the start of the quarter.
- Academic Progress Policy Learn how to maintain your financial aid eligibility
- Apply for Financial Aid
- Student Financial Aid Portal Check your award and required documents to complete your application
- BankMobile Disbursements Select your refund preference or check your refund status
- Costs of Attending
- Eligibility and Need Determination for Financial Aid
- Financial Literacy
- Loan Programs
- Priority Processing Dates
- Receiving Your Aid Learn how to receive your aid funding after you are awarded
- Student Employment Part-time employment opportunities to help pay your college expenses
- Types of Aid
- Undocumented Students (HB 1079 Scholars)
- Frequently Asked Questions
Spring Quarter Financial Aid Funding Release
Financial aid balance will be disbursed through BankMobile on March 30. (Please email Financial Aid Office if you plan to take less than 12 credits so that we can pay your outstanding tuition and release the balance to you timely)
Spring quarter classes will begin on April 6.
Chat with Financial Aid representatives via online Zoom!
Monday-Thursday 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Friday 9:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Financial aid application 2020-2021 (Fall 2020-Summer 2021) is now open! Apply Now
We are currently processing applications completed in March 2020. (updated on 3/9/20)
Federal School Code
Our Federal School Code is 003780
Hours of Operation
|Remote Service Hours|
(Email, Zoom, etc)
|Monday - Thursday|
|8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|9:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
Phone: 253-833-9111, ext. 2449
Location: Student Affairs
and Success Center, 231