WELCOME TO FINANCIAL AID
Financial aid awards are processed throughout the year in the order that files are completed, so it is best to apply as early as possible to receive the funding that is still available. Late applications are less likely to have their award notices completed prior to the start of the quarter.
- Academic Progress Policy Learn how to maintain your financial aid eligibility
- Apply for Financial Aid
- BankMobile Disbursements Select your refund preference or check your refund status
- Costs of Attending
- Eligibility and Need Determination for Financial Aid
- Financial Wellness
- Loan Programs
- Priority Processing Dates
- Receiving Your Aid Learn how to receive your aid funding after you are awarded
- Student Employment Part-time employment opportunities to help pay your college expenses
- Student Finanical Aid Handbook 2023-24
- Types of Aid
- Undocumented Students
- Frequently Asked Questions
- FAFSA Simplification
How can I check on the status of my aid?
Check your email along with the Tasks, Message Center, and Financial Aid tiles in your student homepage in ctcLink for updates on your financial aid. It may take several weeks and may take months for your aid to be processed depending on when you submitted your application. Contact our office if you have questions.
Renew Your FAFSA/WASFA by October 31st!
Renew your FAFSA/WASFA for the 2023-24 award year by October 31st if you want to recieve financial aid for winter quarter.
Federal School Code
Our Federal School Code is 003780
Hours of Operation
Fall Quarter Hours of Operation
Start September 5th
Monday - Friday 10 AM - 4 PM
In-Person Hours - SA 231
Monday - Thursday 8 AM - 5 PM
Friday 9:30 AM - 4:30 PM
|Students are not required to make an appointment in advance, but wait times to speak with a staff member may vary.|
Help with completing FAFSA/WASFA applications
For FAFSA and WASFA application hlep, make a zoom or in person appointment only.
Green River College 12401 SE 320th Street, Auburn, WA 98092
Student Affairs Building, Room 231