WELCOME TO FINANCIAL AID
Financial aid awards are processed throughout the year in the order that files are completed, so it is best to apply as early as possible to receive the funding that is still available. Late applications are less likely to have their award notices completed prior to the start of the quarter.
- Academic Progress Policy Learn how to maintain your financial aid eligibility
- Apply for Financial Aid
- Student Financial Aid Portal Check your award and required documents to complete your application
- BankMobile Disbursements Select your refund preference or check your refund status
- Costs of Attending
- Eligibility and Need Determination for Financial Aid
- Financial Literacy
- Loan Programs
- Priority Processing Dates
- Receiving Your Aid Learn how to receive your aid funding after you are awarded
- Student Employment Part-time employment opportunities to help pay your college expenses
- Types of Aid
- Undocumented Students
- Frequently Asked Questions
Office Closure Notice
The GRC Financial Aid Office will be closed on the following days. Phones, Zoom, and email will be unavailable.
- All Day Monday, March 29th
- All Day Friday, April 23rd
GRC Financial Aid virtual support will be available from 8 AM to 5 PM starting Tuesday, March 30th until Friday, April 2nd. Our office will close at 4:30 PM on Friday, April 2nd.
We are currently processing applications for the current financial aid year (2020-2021) completed in February 2021. (updated on 3/17/2021)
Need extra money to pay for childcare, bills, books, supplies, rent, or transportation?
We know that financial aid often isn't enough to cover all the expenses students need for college. Fill out an online application today!
The Green River College Foundation Scholarship application is open now through April 30th. Apply today!
Federal School Code
Our Federal School Code is 003780
Hours of Operation
|Zoom & Email Hours|
|Monday - Friday 12 PM - 4 PM|
|Phone Hours (253) 288-3392|
|Monday - Thursday 10 AM - 4 PM|
|Friday 12 - 4 PM|
|Drop-in FAFSA/WASFA Assistance in Zoom|
|Monday - Friday 8 AM - 5 PM|
|*Evening Hours* Thursday 6 PM - 8 PM|
Due to COVID-19, the Green River College campus is currently closed except for approved CTE/CE programs.
We are not offering Financial Aid support in-person at this time.
Please contact us virtually with your questions.