How to Apply
Financial aid awards are processed throughout the year in the order that files are completed, so it is best to apply as early as possible to receive the funding that is still available. Late applications are less likely to have their award notices completed prior to the start of the quarter.
- Apply for Financial Aid
Steps to follow to apply for financial aid at Green River
- Student Financial Aid Portal
Check your financial awards and required documents to complete your application.
- Financial Aid Forms
Forms you need when applying for or managing your financial aid.
- Financial Aid Refund & Disbursements
Select your refund (disbursement) preference or check your refund status.
- Types of Aid
Learn about the types of financial aid available at Green River.
- Loan Programs
Learn about available loan options and steps.
- Receiving Your Aid
Learn how to receive your aid funding and maintain your aid eligibility after you are awarded.
2018-2019 Academic Year Applications (Fall 2018-Summer 2019)
- Submit online FAFSA or WASFA.
- In February 2018, we will notify you of your application status via Green River student email. Then you can also check your application status from the Student Financial Aid Portal. Read more
2017-2018 Academic Year Applications (Fall 2017-Summer 2018)
2018-2019 Academic Year Applications (Fall 2018 - Summer 2019)
- Please complete 2018-2019 FAFSA at fafsa.ed.gov or WASFA Application at Washington Student Achievement Council now!
- We no longer rquire Supplemental Financial Aid Applications. Refer to the Applying for Aid section.
Winter Quarter 2018
- Winter quarter tuition holds will be given to files completed by October 31.
2017-2018 Academic Year Applications (Fall 2017 - Summer 2018)
- We have received your complete financial aid application if you find an Item "READY TO REVIEW" on the Portal Information Needed section.
- We still need document(s) from you if you find any blank(s) in the Date Received column on the Portal Information Needed section.
PROCESSING UPDATES (Updated on December 14, 2017)
We are currently processing applications completed in December.
Federal School Code
Our Federal School Code is 003780
Phone: 253-833-9111, ext. 2449
Location: Student Affairs
and Success Center, 231
Hours of Operation
|8 a.m. - 7 p.m|
|8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|9:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|