WELCOME TO FINANCIAL AID
Financial aid awards are processed throughout the year in the order that files are completed, so it is best to apply as early as possible to receive the funding that is still available. Late applications are less likely to have their award notices completed prior to the start of the quarter.
- Apply for Financial Aid
Steps to apply for financial aid
- Check Your Status (Student Financial Aid Portal)
Check your financial awards and required documents to complete your application
- Costs of Attending
See the estimated costs of attending for the 9-month academic year
- Financial Aid Priority Processing Dates
See the annual and quarterly financial aid priority processing dates
- Financial Aid Eligibility and Need Determination
Learn about financial aid eligibility requirements and how financial need is determined
- Financial Aid Forms
Forms you need when applying for or managing your financial aid
- Financial Aid Refund & Disbursements (BankMobile Disbursements)
Select your refund (disbursement) preference or check your refund status
- Get and Keep Your Aid (Academic Progress Policy)
Your responsibilities as a financial aid recipient to continue receiving aid funding
- Loan Programs
Learn about available loan options and steps
- Receiving Your Aid
Learn how to receive your aid funding after you are awarded
- Student Employment
Find out part-time employment opportunities to help pay your college expenses
- Types of Aid
Learn about the types of financial aid available at Green River
- Undocumented Students (HB 1079 Scholars)
- Frequently Asked Questions
2018-2019 Academic Year Applications (Fall 2018 - Summer 2019)
- Please complete 2018-2019 FAFSA or WASFA Application now! Which application should I complete?
- We no longer require Supplemental Financial Aid Applications.
Summer Quarter 2018
- Summer quarter tuition holds will be given to files completed by May 15.
Fall Quarter 2018
- Fall quarter tuition holds will be given to files completed by June 15.
We are currently processing 2018-2019 applications completed in April 2018. (updated on 8/16/18)
Immigrant & Refugee Resources
For the latest news and updates regarding U.S. immigration policy, please visit the Holman Library's guide on Immigrant and Refugee Resources.
Hours of Operation
|8 a.m. - 6 p.m|
|8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Friday, Saturday, Sunday|
Phone: 253-833-9111, ext. 2449
Location: Student Affairs
and Success Center, 231
Federal School Code
Our Federal School Code is 003780