The Financial Aid Office will be closed all day on November 24th and 25th for the Thanksgiving holiday.
WELCOME TO FINANCIAL AID
Financial aid awards are processed throughout the year in the order that files are completed, so it is best to apply as early as possible to receive the funding that is still available. Late applications are less likely to have their award notices completed prior to the start of the quarter.
- Academic Progress Policy Learn how to maintain your financial aid eligibility
- Apply for Financial Aid
- BankMobile Disbursements Select your refund preference or check your refund status
- Costs of Attending
- Eligibility and Need Determination for Financial Aid
- Financial Wellness
- Loan Programs
- Priority Processing Dates
- Receiving Your Aid Learn how to receive your aid funding after you are awarded
- Student Employment Part-time employment opportunities to help pay your college expenses
- Types of Aid
- Undocumented Students
- Frequently Asked Questions
How can I check on the status of my aid?
Please check the preferred email you have selected in ctcLink regularly along with the Tasks, Message Center, and Financial Aid tiles in ctcLink for updates on your financial aid. To update your email, select the Profile tile in ctcLink.
Renew Your FAFSA/WASFA TODAY!
The 2023-24 FAFSA and WASFA applications are now open. You must renew your FAFSA/WASFA every year to receive aid. The 2023-24 application covers aid for summer 2023 - spring 2024. The priority deadline for summer and fall quarter next year is April 30th, but students who submit earlier may qualify for more aid and will be notified sooner about how much aid they can expect to receive.
Student Loan Debt Relief Is Blocked
Federal School Code
Our Federal School Code is 003780
Hours of Operation
Starting September 6th
|By appointment only|
|Monday - Friday 10 AM - 4 PM|
In-Person Hours - SA 231
|Monday - Thursday 8 AM - 5 PM|
|Friday 9:30 AM - 4:30 PM|
|Students are not required to make an appointment in advance, but wait times to speak with a staff member may vary.|
Green River College 12401 SE 320th Street, Auburn, WA 98092
Student Affairs Building, Room 231